Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Silly Jessica!

This is how we found Jessica on Saturday watching TV in our room!



Last night we were trying to get Jocelyn to eat any of her dinner, so she could have some of the FHE treats too. At one point we turned around and found Jessica trying to feed Jocelyn her green beans! We had to stop laughing long enough to get a picture!!!



Along with Jessica's, "Come on! Take a bite!" she tried to pull Jocelyn's hands down too!

Just some pictures I took of Jessica today! She won't stop growing up!



This is her new favorite outfit to wear, but she isn't "pretty" until she has her shoes on too!







7 comments:

  1. I love seeing pictures of your kids. They always seem so happy and they are just CUTE! We missed you guys at Christmas. Hope you're doing good. Congrats on the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so adorable! look at that cute face! she's growing up just in time to be a good little helper to her new baby sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe she's actually 3. I seem to be having a hard time wrapping my head around that. She sure is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica is quite the character! I love talking to her on the phone - she makes us laugh!
    She is a little "doll"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How hilarious that she's feeding her beans to her sister! She's a cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Jess does look so grown up. I guess that's what happens when they turn into sunbeams.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there,
    Could I get your email address so I can invite you to our blog. It is private now. Thanks!
    Becky
    runorbust@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete