Friday, January 1, 2010

Wii Injury

So Ashlyn experienced our first real Wii injury, and guess who's to blame? Yes, me!!! I'm afraid she was a little too close as I swung while playing baseball. I was a little worried when she finally lifted her hand to show me because I saw quite a bit of blood, but once we cleaned it we realized there was the tiniest cut but quite the goose egg. Sorry Ashlyn!




One more shot. (Sorry it's blury!) Notice she's not trying to make me feel any better about it with the look on her face!

3 comments:

  1. Oh bummer, tell Ashlyn that I can give her a number for social services if she wants to repot the abuse. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! I'll bet she keeps her distance from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch - looks like it hurts. We luckily haven't had any injuries but I can definitely see how it could happen.

    ReplyDelete