Saturday, May 1, 2010

April Fun

So Nathan has been in great need of a new jacket. We were really trying to hold off until his birthday in May, but I really started getting embarrassed of his old jacket and couldn't handle him wearing it for another day. So in celebration of "one month before my birthday", here's Nathan getting to open one present early!



I absolutely love Spring!!! And with Spring comes lots of playing outside. This day, the kids convinced Craig to play on the trampoline with them. Here are a few shots from their playing.





Dad and Jessica!


Garrett lost his first two teeth this month! I don't think there was a more proud kid in the neighborhood. Garrett had me tell everyone we saw or talked to on the phone about losing his first tooth. It was a lot of fun. Can't believe he's old enough to be losing teeth!





No comments:

Post a Comment