Saturday, May 1, 2010

Welcome to the family Brianna Kirstine!!!

This is the "day before delivery" photo.



Here's Brianna weighing in at 7 lbs 12 oz. on April 26. My smallest baby!





This is one of my favorite pictures!



I always love getting to hold my babies after delivery. Probably just really relieved to have them out of me. :-) But this was by far the easiest delivery out of all 6. The petosin was started at 8am, the doctor broke my water at 8:40am, and Brianna arrived at 11:40am. There was never any severe pain, my body did all the work (I only pushed 3 times right at the end of delivery), and I had the greatest nurse ever! Great overall memory to end having children with.






3 comments:

  1. Congratulations. She is precious! I'm glad the delivery went so well. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! She is so beautiful and what an amazing family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad the delivery went well. You deserve it. 6 kids! You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete