Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Crazy Bunch of Campbells

Garrett's favorite thing to do lately is to stick these nerf gun darts to his face. I told him to make a scary face, and this is what I got!


Jessica decided to climb on Craig's car this week, and in doing that she ended up falling off and landing on her face. We were not outside when it happened, but we figured we had made a good deduction by the bruising on her face. (Notice the bruise on the forehead and between the eyes; plus the boxer's nose with the scratch.) It's a good thing we didn't have family pictures scheduled any time soon! The swelling and bruising is going away, and our pretty little girl is returning quickly.



Since I posted a picture last week of our morning biking, I decided to post a picture of our running morning this week. Notice who joined us!!!








1 comment:

  1. Dad and I had a good laugh at Garrett!! What a character. It makes me hurt to see jessica. Good thing she didn't get hurt any worse than she did.
    Yeah Craig! I'm impressed!!!!!

    ReplyDelete