Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Garden

For all of you who wanted to see our garden...here it is! It no longer looks this way because I started pulling the plants out yesterday. I'm half way done and hoping to finish tomorrow, so I can get some corn planted. Hopefully we'll have a long season so the corn can make it! (Last Thursday I picked over 25 gallons of peas and froze 23 more bags. And...I was picking more peas two days later, but these are going to my neighbor who didn't get any planted this year.)


1 comment:

  1. What a garden. You didn't get to excited as a kid to hoe your row. Now you seem to caught the spirit of not only hoeing but harvesting and using it too. I think you are related to me. You ought to see my 3 missionary tomato plants. They are huge. See you next Tuesday. DAD

    ReplyDelete