Sunday, June 21, 2009

The End of our Week

(Once again I can't get my picture to rotate, so tip your head for a minute!)
This is after church with dad. We sure love our dad and can't count the many reasons why we love him soooooo much!!! Love ya Craig!

This is how we chose to start our day celebrating our dad. How many Campbells can you fit in your bed? We can fit 6! Thankfully someone has to take the picture or I'd be out of luck!

The boys before the loaded up for the Fathers and Sons outing this weekend! They went to a campground just outside of Kamas, UT. They had a lot of fun, but Craig did not sleep too good. That would explain the 3 hour nap he took when he got home! The girls and I had a fun night without the boys. We went to Golden Corral with another friend and her daughter and ate until we were bursting at the seams. Then the fingernail polish came out, and then we played a fun game in the morning. I even have blue on my nails, so don't die of shock!!! I love my girls but missed my boys. Good thing we have a little of both. :-)


Ashlyn's team giving a cheer after her final game of the season. She did end up having a make-up game on Saturday, and they won 10-1 which put them in the tournament this coming week. They were very excited, especially after enduring the cold rain to beat out the other team. Oh, and Ashlyn had her first pop fly catch of the season earning her an icecream cone from the coach. Plus, she was invited to play on an all-star team for a special tournament over the 4th of July, but we will be out of town at a family reunion in Wyoming. Even though she can't play in it, I thought that was a great accomplishment for this being her first year of playing softball.






3 comments:

  1. love all your pictures...keep em' coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check almost everyday. It keeps us feeling like we are still in touch, although hugs would be better. We look forward to the 7th.
    LOVE DAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of Craig and the kids! It's a great one.

    ReplyDelete